Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentine's Series: Nail Art #4

Hey there!
This is my last Nail Art Design for Valentine's Day, and again, it's on a nail wheel.
Here we go:
That's what you need:
- a base coat of you choice (I used Essence pro white french)
- a bright red color (I used p2 it's hot)
- a black creme polish (I used p2 eternal)
- a white tip painter (I used essence white tip painter)
- your favorite top coat (I used Essence nail art sealing top coat

That's how to do it:
1.  Use your base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint all of your nails red, use as many coats as needed.
3. Add a black line over your tips, just as if you were doing a straight french tip manicure.
4. Separate the black and the red color by drawing a thin white line in between. Use either a tip painter or pour some white polish onto a piece of paper, pick it up with a toothpick and use that to create the thin line.
5. Seal the design with your favorite top coat.

This design was inspired by this look from the illamasqua throb collection *click*. In the collection the tips are white and the separation line is black, but I liked it better the other way round. Which one do you prefer?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.