as I did an EOTD series for Halloween and then a NOTD series for Christmas, I'm gonna do one for Valentine's Day :) I'll be doing not only one category, there'll be some EOTDs and NOTDs for sure!
Tell me if you want a certain design or anything!
Today I did a really cute nail design with hearts that is kinda ordinary for Valentine's Day, but I still liked to do it! To some of you it might be too cute, but you don't have to do it ;)
That's what you need:
- your favorite base coat (mine is Essence pro white french)
- a nude peach shimmer base color (I used China Glaze - Sunset Sail)
- a black nail polish (I used p2 eternal)
- a toothpick or any other tool (I used the Essence nail art stylist)
- a multi-color glitter polish (I used one by Essence, don't know the name, sorry)
- your favorite top coat (I used Essence Nail Art Sealing Top Coat)
1. Apply your base coat all over your nails to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint your nails with your nude peach color, use as many coats as needed.
3. Pour some black polish onto a piece of paper and pick it up with your tool/toothpick. Draw some hearts onto your nails. You decide how big they are, if you fill them in or not, how many you put onto one nail - just how you like it to be! :)
Btw, this is the China Glaze Polish on it's own:
I like it a lot, it's pretty :)
I'll see you soon!