Friday 11 February 2011

Valentine's Series: Nail Art #3

Hey dear readers,
today's post is another nail art for Valentine's Day. Again, I did it on a nail wheel, didn't have enough time for a full manicure.
Let's get started, shall we?

That's what you need:
- a base coat of you choice (I used Essence pro white french)
- a bright red (I used p2 it's hot)
- an opaque white polish (I used Essence Stampy Polish in white)
- a toothpick or other tool to draw with
- a pink polish (I used Hot Stuff by Essence)
- a top coat of your choice (I used Essence Nail Art Sealing Top Coat)

That's how to do it:
1. Use your base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint all your nails with the red polish.
3. Take your white polish and draw a diagonal line over your nail.
4. Pour some of the white polish onto a piece of paper and pick it up with your toothpick or other tool. Then draw some tiny hoops along the outer lines or the diagonal stripe we just did. This is going to look like lace when it's finished, so just draw them on both sides all the ways down. You'll see what I mean in the pictures.

5. Pour some of the pink polish onto your piece of paper and pick it up with your tool. Now we're gonna write "xoxo" onto the middle white part. Do it very carefully and don't make it too hard. Just create it by doing lines and circles.
6. Seal your design with your favorite top coat.

And that's it! Easy, but really cute! What do you think?
Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.