Today I have neutral look for you guys :)
I've always been doing this neutral look lately *click*, but then I got a little tired of it, so I did a new one :) Here we go:
|it looks a little more intense in this pic...|
- a good eyeshadow base (I used RdLY eyeshadow base)
- a nice nude shimmery color (I used NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in yogurt)
- a matte brown shade that isn't too dark (I used the brown from the Essence Secrets of the past palette 02 babuschka's dream; it was limited)
- a matte off-white shade (I used the light color from the Essence Secrets of the past palette 02 babuschka's dream; it was limited)
- a black eyeliner (I used the Essence eyeliner pen)
- a brown eye pencil (I used the p2 perfect look kajal in brown)
- a mascara of your choice (I used the RdLY diamond mascara)
That's how to do it:
1. Apply your eyeshadow base all over your lid.
5. Blend out the brown crease color with a fluffy blending brush.
And that's it :) It's very easy and pretty to do for every day.
What is your favorite every day look?