I finally have another EOTD for you! I'm wearing a very simple look that I've been wearing a lot lately :)
It's very simple but not the typical look that just has a defined crease, so I would say it's a very wearable smokey look.
You only need a few things which are:
- a eyeshadow base (I used the old RdLY eyeshadow base)
- a shimmery nude powder or cream shadow (I used the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in yogurt)
- a matte brown eyepencil (I used the p2 perfect look kajal in 020 brown)
- your favorite mascara (I used Maybelline colossal volum' express in glam brown)
That's how I do it:
1. Apply the base all over your lid.
I'll see you soon!