Sunday 16 January 2011

EOTD January 16th: Neutral Look

Hey guys,
I finally have another EOTD for you! I'm wearing a very simple look that I've been wearing a lot lately :)
It's very simple but not the typical look that just has a defined crease, so I would say it's a very wearable smokey look.

You only need a few things which are:
- a eyeshadow base (I used the old RdLY eyeshadow base)
- a shimmery nude powder or cream shadow (I used the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in yogurt)
- a matte brown eyepencil (I used the p2 perfect look kajal in 020 brown)
- your favorite mascara (I used Maybelline colossal volum' express in glam brown)

That's how I do it:
1. Apply the base all over your lid.
2. Apply the nude shimmery color ( the one I used is a brownish pink shimmery nude) all over your lid, but don't go over your crease.
3. Line your top and lower lashline with the brown kajal. You can do this really messily, it won't stay as it is :)
4. Take a pencil brush (I used the Sigma E30) and smudge out the brown liner. Also on the lower lashline, just don't dragg it to far downward.
5. Add mascara to both your top and bottom lashes.
And that's it! Really easy but pretty :) Do you like it? What is your favorite every day look?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.