Wednesday 6 February 2013

Spotted: Catrice Neo Geisha LE

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to talk about Catrice's new Neo Geisha LE.
This LE contains 4 eyeshadows, 1 khol kajal, 1 set of patch eye liners, 3 lip and cheek colors, 1 lip brush and 5 nail polishes. Here *click* you can see an overview of the products.
The 4 eyeshadows are rather colorful except the one nude shade. Pigmentation seems to be fine, but these aren't exactly my colors.
The khol kajal, which is basically somewhat of a pencil liner also wasn't that interesting to me.
The set of patch eyeliners contains different black thingies, which you're supposed to stick onto your eye as an eyeliner. They looked too big for me, and I'd prefer to do my eyeliner myself.
The lip and cheek colors looked really great. All of them aren't too pigmented, more sheer, which is definitely great with the two bolder shades. However, I figured I'd barely wear them, so I ended up leaving them at the store.
The lip brush looks really cute, I like the design of the handle. I don't really need it, however.
Last but not least, the nail polishes. They are all very pretty, but just not special. I don't know why, but none of them wowed me.

After all, I liked looking at this LE but didn't really want anything from it. It's just not exactly my taste.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I don't understand those patch eyeliners. I think it's easier to do line by yourself. Plus, they kinda look too thick to me.
    I like pinkish lip and cheek colour, but we still didn't get this collection here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think so too! they looked quite thick to me as well!
      I bet you'll see it soon :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, love the concept but not the products.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.