Friday 1 February 2013

NOTD February 1st: Essence Nude Glam - Cookies & Cream

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you Essence's Cookies & Cream nail polish from the Nude Glam line, which will be leaving the permanent line in a couple of days.
Cookies & Cream is a nude shade. It's very light, but has a bit of tan in it, and super fine golden shimmer that is barely visible. It's a tiny bit warm-toned.
Application was great, it only needed 2 coats for full opacity, which are shown here. That's awesome for a nude nail polish!
I really like this shade, I think it works well with my skin tone and looks very elegant. To some maybe a bit boring, but super neutral and work-/school-appropriate.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. uuh, I like it though I rarely can pull off nudes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you just need to find the right shade for your skin tone :)

      Delete
  2. I have it and I love it, it suits my skin tone well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.