Monday 18 February 2013

Illamasqua Haul!

Hi everyone!
A couple of weeks ago Illamasqua had a great sale going on, and I took advantage of it and ordered my first-ever Illamasqua products! I've always loved looking at their stuff and am now more than happy to be able to try out these things myself :)
First of all I got one eyeshadow. I was actually gonna pick something more natural or one of the liquid metals, but when I ordered those had already sold out. So I went for this matte navy blue eyeshadow, called Never. I think this shade isn't too bright, and it works well for my brown eyes. Pigmentation is really great, I'm super content with it :)
Then I got nail polishes. The first one is called Vice, and it's a deep cerise berry shade. It was originally part of the Fall 2011 Theatre Of The Nameless Collection and has a rubber finish, meaning it dries to a finish between shiny and matte. Here are 2 coats.
The other nail polish I bought is called Kink. It was also part of the Fall 2011 Theatre Of The Nameless Collection and is a deep bottle green shade. I normally don't really like green nail polish too much, but this shade is great :) Same rubber finish as Vice, and it also needed 2 coats.
In addition to these products, I got 2 nail polishes for my sister, which she kindly let me picture for you guys.
This is Untold, a red glitter nail polish, very pretty. Swatch is 3 coats.
And, last but not least, Faux Pas, another nail polish from the Fall 2011 Theatre Of The Nameless Collection. It's a blue-toned purple shade, the swatch is actually 1 coat! Pretty shade with the rubber finish.
All of these products were 5£ each in the sale, a really great deal! :) I'm super happy with everything and can't wait to use these products :)
What do you own from Illamasqua?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. You got some nice stuff. I really like eyehsadow and green polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg really great deal! You've made lovely choices! Eyeshadow could be used as eyeliner as well:) kisses from
    Http:/:styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that's actually how I wore it today, it works great :)

      Delete
  3. Huh, Vice looks gorgeous and also eye shadow doesn't look bad. Will you show us some actual looks on how to wear this blue beauty? I have blue/gray eyes and I like to line my eyes with dark navy pencil but I'm not sure about all over eye shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      of course I will! I'll try to do a few looks using it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.