Thursday 21 February 2013

March 2013 LE Previews

Hi there!
Today I'd like to show you the previews for the upcoming month of March!
Catrice hasn't shown us any LE previews, but instead they'll be releasing lots of new nail polishes! It looks like a couple of nail polishes will stay, but the majority will be totally new! Catrice also mentioned a better formula, so I wouldn't be too sure the old shades will stay exactly the same. Here *click* I found some pictures of them! I'm quite excited about some of the shades, Catrice makes good nail polishes!
As far as Essence is concerned, we first of all have a LE called Sun Kissed *click*. I don't know why Essence releases a summer LE in March, but it looks okay, so I'll form my opinion after I've seen it :D
In addition to that, Essence will add 3 new fragrances to their perfume line *click*. I look forward to smelling them at the store :)
Last but not least, there will also be gift sets by Essence, containing a perfume and 2 nail polishes. A cute idea, but not so much what I need. Here *click* the sets can be seen.

After all, some things really look nice in my opinion! What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.