Wednesday 27 February 2013

NOTD February 27th: Illamasqua - Kink

Hey everyone!
Today I'd like to show you my second Illamasqua nail polish, called Kink.
Kink is a deep blue-toned green shade. I'd say it falls into the hunter green or bottle green kind of category. It's a technically a creme, but it dries to a rubber finish, meaning something between shiny and matte.
Application was great, I did 2 normal coats which were enough for full opacity. I love the formula, it's so squishy and really easy to work with!
Kink was part of the Fall 2011 Theatre Of The Nameless Collection, but is still available now.
I'm sorry I again have only swatches with top coat, hope you don't mind!
I love this shade, it's one of the only few greens I really like on myself :) What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I just loooove such deep glue nail polishes, this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.