Saturday 2 February 2013

January 2013 Favs

Hi there!
January of 2013 is already over, can you believe it?! That means it's time to show you my favorites of the month!
Essence Vintage District LE Blush 01 It's Popul-art 
I really like this blush, it works well for my skin tone and is gorgeous. You won't overblush when using it! Here *click* I reviewed it.

Essence Vintage District LE Lip Duo 02 Antique Pink
A very cute strawberry-colored lip duo. Even though the wear is rather poor, I like to use the lipstick during the day :) Review: *click*.

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss 131 Gold Pink
This is one of the best Christmas presents I got this year, a beautiful lipgloss. It's pink with a golden shimmer, and very wearable. Here *click* is my review on it.

Grundig Funstylers Concial Curling Wand
This is a curling iron I just got recently, and I love it. Makes super pretty defined curls and waves, a review will be coming up.

Syoss Heat Protect Hair Spray
This is what I used to fix my curls, a really great hairspray. I like the scent and the hold it gives. Here I'll also be doing a review soon :)

These are the products I really loved this month :) What were yours?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about essence vintage district blushes,hope they'll arrive to my local drugstore soon:) lovely products! kisses from
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.