Tuesday 5 February 2013

NOTD February 5th: China Glaze - Water You Waiting For

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you the first polish from my nail polish haul :) This is China Glaze's Water You Waiting For.
 Water You Waiting for is a glitter nail polish. It has a fairly clear base, maybe a bit blue. In there are lots of glitter particles, mainly blue but alsoa  couple of teal ones. The particles are of 2 rather small sizes.
Application was great, it's not thick at all and shows great coverage. These are 3 coats.
Water You Waiting For is part of this year's Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It is available right now :) This is a super gorgeous gitter polish, it reminds be a little of OPI's Absolutely Alice which I've wanted for years. I don't think they're dupes, but for now it's close enough :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I don't have words to describe it! Cant't love it more, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.