Thursday 7 February 2013

NOTD February 7th: China Glaze - Something Sweet

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you one of my new nail polishes, Something Sweet by China Glaze.
Something Sweet is a light paby pink creme. It's cool-toned and really pale and pastelly. It looks very sweet!
Application was good, I only had a tiny bit of cuticle dragging, but nothing that couldn't be handled. At first it was a bit patchy, and I ended up doing 3 coats for a great result.
I really like this nail polish! It works great with my skin tone and looks very cute and elegant. It might be a good choice for the upcoming Valentine's Day, don't you think?
Do you guys like this one?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Looks really lovely and feminine on you, it matches the name perfectly. I always fear shades like these would be nightmare to apply. But now I want to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      yes, I know, I'm also always afraid of that with light pinks! But this one is really good, I was pleasantly surprised! With a bit of patience it works perfectly fine :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.