Tuesday 19 February 2013

NOTD February 19th: China Glaze - Running In Circles

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to show you a NOTD using the last left-over China Glaze polish from my haul, Running In Circles.
Running In Circles is a stunning bright green glass fleck. It has this gorgeous glass fleck shimmer which looks a bit golden and makes it so so pretty! The shade of green is a bit lighter than emerald.
Application was great, it went on smoothly and evenly. I ended up doing 3 thin coats for full opacity.

Running In Circles is part of the current Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It's super stunning, I'm in love with this shade! A good shade for St. Patty's Day I'd say! :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. one of my fav polishes, hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. It's going on my WL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this polish looks really amazing! Great color - i like green polishes and this glitter - very pretty♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.