Tuesday 26 February 2013

Review: Balea Professional Pure + Fresh Shampoo

Hey there!
Today I'd like to review a hair product that I've been using for almost a year now, I figured it was time I finally talked about it on here :D Let's talk about the Balea Professional Pure + Fresh Shampoo!
Information:
  • Balea Professional Pure + Fresh Shampoo
  • available at dm
  • contains 250 ml
  • costs around 1,45 Euros
  • used to be in a bottle with a pump dispenser
  • now you can buy it in a tube, and it's called Deep Cleansing Shampoo, but it's the same thing
  • it's a cleansing shampoo, meaning it removes all kinds of residues and silicones from your hair
Positives:
  • price
  • nice fresh scent
  • easy to use
  • lathers nicely
  • makes your hair and sculp feel light and clean
  • really seems to remove residues
Negatives:
  • availability
  • the pump dispenser doesn't close too well (you have to unscrew it to use it)
    --> now they don't have that problem anymore with the tube bottle
  • when you use just the shampoo your hair is a little hard to brush through
After all, I love this shampoo! I use it once a month, just on its own, to cleanse my hair and sculp, and it really seems to help :) This bottle goes a long way, and I will definitley repurchase it :)
Do you use a cleansing shampoo?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. cant seem to find it on the balea site :( only mens deep clean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you didn't look in the 'professional' section, because that's where it's from. Here it is on the Balea website:
      Deep Clean Shampoo
      It looks a bit different than in my pictures, as mine is still the old bottle, but the new one works just the same way, I tried it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.