Monday 4 February 2013

Nail Polish Haul!

Hi everyone!
There's nothing better than coming home and seeing that your long awaited package of nail polishes has arrived! That's what happened to me yesterday, and it totally made my day :D I'd like to show you now what I ordered for myself as a late Christmas treat. They are quite a few!

China Glaze - Running In Circles
Running In Circles is part of this year's Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It's a bright emerald green glitter polish, almost a glass fleck, and it flashes gold at some angles. It's super stunning, I used 3 coats for the swatches. Formula seems to be great. I think this is perfect for  a St. Patty's Day mani, don't you think?

China Glaze - Water You Waiting For
Water You Waiting For is also part of this year's Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It's a clear base packed with lots of blue and less green glitter. It's very opaque, I only needed 2 coats for these swatches, and the formula was also great. 

China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze
It's A Trap-eze is another polish from the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It's a super interesting polish: it consists of a sheer milky base and is packed with tons of multi-colored glitter. The particles are gold, green, pink, blue and so on. When you use more than 1 coat, it looks like a jelly-glitter-sandwich. Here I've done 3 coats, but 2 were already enough for opacity.

China Glaze - Whirled Away
Whirled Away is the last shade I got from the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It's another clear base packed with black string and hex glitter as well as with white big hex glitter. This one is a little hard to apply, because you have to fish around to catch the white glitter. But I don't mind too much, it's still really great! Here I have 3 coats.

China Glaze - Champagne Kisses
Champagne Kisses was part of the Holiday 2012 Holiday Joy Collection. It's a champagne golden shade with glitter in it, looking a little holographic. It's very delicate and pretty. Here we have 3 coats.

China Glaze - Light As Air
Light As Air was part of the Spring 2010 Up & Away Collection. It's a light slightly muted lilac shade, very pastelly and pretty. It has great coverage, these are 2 coats, and is super pretty for spring, that's also why I bought it :)


China Glaze - Something Sweet
The last China Glaze polish here is Something Sweet, also from the Spring 2010 Up & Away Collection. It's another pastelly spring shade, a cool-toned light pink this time. A creme, 2 coats shown here. Super pretty, I think it'll go well with my skin tone :)

Essie - Marshmallow
In addition to that I got one basic Essie shade, called Marshmallow. This is a semi-opaque white shade, very shiny and jelly-like, but it doesn't look patchy. Here I did 3 coats. I got this for jelly sandwiches and layerings and stuff, and it's great for that :)

What do you think of my new nail polishes? I'm super happy with each of them, they're all gorgeous :) Can't wait to use them!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.