Nivea's launching a new line called pure&natural, and I got a little sample of the Body Milk from that line. It was only a little sample size that was given to a lot of people in the street, and since it was only so small, I only tried it once. I'm still gonna do a little review about it, because I can at least tell you about my impressions :)
- is made for dry skin
- the main ingredients are bio argan oil and bio jojoba oil
- 95% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- it's supposed to care your skin all day long
- it's dermatologically tested
- it has a nice light perfume scent (you have to like it, though)
- the consistency isn't too thick --> you can use it in the morning, too
- depite the light consistency it's still rich
- it cares my skin nicely all day long
- it soaks in quickly
- it leaves no residue
- the low price (about 2 Euros I guess)
- it's available at almost any drugstore
- it might not be enough care for extremely dry skin, because I have normal skin and it wasn't too much for me
(- the scent in case you don't like it)
- the scent is gone after a few hours (could be a positive, too)
- you definitely have to reapply some lotion after 24 hours, after that time my skin got really dry...
Even though I only used it once, I like it! I might even get it, because it's a good one! Did you try it, too?
I'll see you soon!