Tuesday 31 May 2011

EOTD May 31st: Papagena Inspired

Hi guys :)
Y'all know about the latest Catrice LE launch, Papagena. I told you a little about it in this post *click*, and also mentioned that I really liked the colors of the purple-green quad *click*. Well, I did a look inspired by these colors, I only used my 120 palette for it.
This look's not really that wearable, and it's also not meant for that. I was just in the mood for something fun, crazy, bright and inspirational :) This is what I came up with, and I like it a lot!
I don't think you need a detailed "Where-to-put-what" description, do you? And I can't even tell you what exact colors I used, because I mixed most of them. I hope you don't mind this time, and if you really like this look, then you can still put your own spin to it :)
Let me know if it inspires you to do something similar :) Do you also like to do crazy looks just for fun? I'm sorry for the pic spamming, but I like them all :D
Does anyone like it?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    Yes, I like to do some "crazy looks", it is very funny, but I think I would wear this one to go out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :)
    Really?? well, I admire your courage to do that, for me it's little to bright ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.