Thursday 19 May 2011

Review: Fruttini Milky Orange Shower Gel

Hi there!
Today's post is another body care review, about a shower gel I recently bought. It's called Milky Orange Shower Gel and is by Fruttini. For these kind of review it's the easiest to stick to the quick short review thing :) If you want more detailed reviews, go ahead and tell me :)
Information:
- costs about 2,50 Euros for 250ml/ 8.5 fl.oz.
- available at most drugstores
- contains real orange extract, lipids, vitamin B3 & B5 and buttermilk
- claims to care the skin for 24 hours
- there are some more products with the same scent in the line
Positives:
- price
- has the yummiest orange ice cream scent EVER <3
- moisturizes my skin a lot
- the scent stays for about an hour after you washed it off
- it lathers nicely
Negatives:
- the texture is maybe a little too runny
As you might be able to tell, I love this shower gel a lot! :) The taste's so so yummy, it smells like cake or ice cream and I love it for summer :) You have to smell it at the store!
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. I opened one of our Alverde Macadamia nut body butter jars and I'm in love with it already. God, we need DMs over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: yeah, i smelled this one at the store once, too :) DM is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Fruttini in Spain, but I saw some review from a Spanish guru talking about that...I have to do a research ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yeah, you definitely have to! it's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see my shopping in Berlin? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Salander: yes, I just did :) Really cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.