today I have a review about a skincare product I've been trying out for a few weeks now. It's the Refreshing Toner Lychee & Blue Grape by the new Essence skincare line called My Skin.
Here is the review:
- is supposed to be "softly clarifying and moisturizing"
- is made for all skin types
- contains 200 ml/ 6.7.6 fl.oz.
- costs 1,95 Euros at most drugstores
- fresh and fruity scent
- alcohol isn't among the first few ingredients, so it's not too drying out
- cleanses the skin nicely
- you don't need a lot of product, it'll last you a long time
- has an easy-to-use opening thingie that has the right size so you don't get too much product out
- isn't moisturizing on my skin
- leaves a tight feeling on your skin after you use it
- caused me a few little breakouts
- didn't improve my skin in any way, it basically stayed the same
So this is what I think about it. After all, I can say that it's not a bad product, and if you look for an inexpensive toner that smells great but doesn't make much of a difference, give it a try.
|the ingredients for those of you who are interested in that|
Did anyone try this out, too?