Today I have a new review for you about the shampoo I've been using lately. It's called L'oréal Elvital Volume-Collagen 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner. I will keep this review in the short form, but I'll add something in the end.
- is made for fine and flat hair
- is supposed to add volume to your hair
- doesn't contain any silicons
- is a shampoo and conditioner in one
- costs about 2,49 Euros at most drugstores
- is made with the technological innovation collagen
- contains 250 ml
- good ingredients: collagen + no silicons
- is a 2in1 one product -> you save time
- cares your hair better than a normal shampoo would do
- adds nice volume in the beginning
- doesn't add as much volume as it promises
- doesn't add much volume anymore after a few uses
- doesn't care your hair as nicely as a conditioner might do -> not enough care
What I want to add is this: When I first washed my hair with it, it felt so so good and soft. My hair was really voluminous and soft and I loved it. The next time I used it, it was still nice, but not as soft. And this nice feeling of softness and volume has gradually faded. Now it's really not more than a okay-caring shampoo to me.
So after all, I can't 100% recommend this one. If you want to try it out, you can, but I'm not gonna say it perfect.
What do you think about this?