I already did a post about the new Essence LE called Sun Club Bondi Beach Collection here *click* , and here is now the review for the gel eyeliner! I'm gonna keep this kinda short and just tell facts, pros and cons if you don't mind :)
- it's available in 3 different colors: black, brown and turquoise
- the one I have here is a dark chocolate brown with gold shimmer, called 02 BBC all night brown
- it contains 3 ml or 0.1 fl. oz. of product
- it costs 2,95 Euros at most drugstores
- it's limited
- it's supposed to be a "high precision eyeliner. waterproof"
- good quality for an inexpensive price
- it's a pretty color
- it has the creamiest, most amazing (in my opinion) texture/ consistency
- you can easily apply it with a good brush (I used the Alverde Eyeliner one, *click* for a pic)
- it's super opaque with one coat
- it lasts all day long, even without a base
- it doesn't smudge or smear or sweat off, not even if doing sports
- it stays when it gets wet, you just musn't rub on it
|here I'm wearing one thin coat if it, without a base|
the pic was taken after 8hours of wearing, including doing sports
- it's limited -> get your hands on it while you can!
- it might be a little hard to remove, but with an oil-containing make-up remover it's fine
If you like a color, get it! It's worth buying!
The only thing I can't say is how fast it'll dry out...but for a price like this, it's fine if it dries out after a few months, because it's not expensive at all. I can't compare it to the regular Essence gel eyeliners because I have none of them, sorry!
Did anyone get this eyeliner or is planning on now? I'd like to know!