Sunday 30 June 2013

Spotted: Essence Tribal Summer LE

Hey there!
Today I'd like to talk about Essence's new LE for July, which arrived at my drugstore a bit early, really cool! It's called Tribal Summer.
This LE contains 4 pigments, 2 lipsticks, 1 liquid blush, 1 bronzing powder, oil control papers, 5 nail polishes, 1 set of tip painters and feathery hair extensions. All products can be seen here *click*.
The pigments are all very warm-toned, lots of red in them. That makes them rather hard to pull of in my opinion. There are some shimmery and some matte ones among them.
The lipsticks come in darker and vibrant colors, matte as far as I could tell. I didn't get the chance to try them, but they looked like they'd be very pigmented.
The liquid blush comes in a bright pink shade. Unfortunately no tester, so I didn't get it.
The bronzing powder comes in a fun design with zig-zag stripes, but it's very glittery, too much for me.
The oil control papers or also blotting papers are very useful in summer. Both Essence and Catrice also have some in their permanent line, and I still have some at home.
The nail polishes are all very fun in bright matching colors. I really liked them! I bought one of them, in the shade 05 Na-Rock. It's a warm rosewoody red pink shade, hard to describe. It's a creme and very very pigemented, the swatch shows 1 coat!
The tip painters come in nice useful colors, and I'm sure are a great thing for starters in terms of nail art. I already own similar stuff, so I didn't need them, but I do recommend you have a look at them if you like nail art!
And finally, feathery hair extensions. Not my taste.

After all, this is a cute LE, very red-toned and warm, but fun for summer.
How did you like it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Aw, love the shade! Hope this TE will come here, I have few things in my mind that I'd love to get^^ Few of the pigments, this nail polish and maybe one lipstick and the tip painters, but need to see it in person...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.