Saturday 29 June 2013

NOTD June 29th: Essence Me & My Ice Cream LE 02 Always In My Mint

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you the nail polish I bought from Essence's Me & My Ice Cream LE, called 02 Always In My Mint.
Always In My Mint is, as the name already says, a mint color. It is very light however, almost white-ish. On me it looks surprisingly blue! It has a very slight silvery pearly shimmer to it, but that is barely noticeable!
It is rather patchy at first, so I had to do 3 coats to level it out.
I really like this shade, it looks very chic and flattering!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

7 comments:

  1. Awww, looks really lovely! I like such light pastel shades a lot, they are great for any occasion and hands look so neat with them :)) Need to buy this one when the TE comes^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you're so right about that!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is a fab shade! Essence really is getting to be an aamazing brand, esp at its' price. I recently did an Essence Crystalliced look, pls do check out my blog for Essence reviews and nailpolish reviews etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it! Yes, that's true!
      I'll be sure to have a look at it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.