Tuesday 11 June 2013

Spotted: Essence Girls On Tour LE

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to talk about Essence's Girls On Tour LE which is out now.
It contains 1 eyeshadow palette, 1 lip & cheek creme, 4 nail polishes, 1 perfume, 1 pocket brush and 1 phone charm. All products can be seen here *click*.
The palette is rather small and consists of 6 shimmery girly shades. I do think they'd be very wearable, but I'm not so much a fan of these pastel-y shades.
The lip & cheek creme comes in a vibrant coral orange shade. Very pretty, but quite bold! I bet you'd have to be careful about overblushing!
The nail polishes all come in cute creme shades, matching the eyeshadows. They are nothing special.
The fragrance looks cute and is supposed to smell floraly, fruity and sweet. Didn't try it.
The pocket brush is something I've owned for years already, and it really is useful!
Last but not least, the phone charm. Cute.

After all, this is a nice little LE, but I feel like it's made more for the younger buyers. It's just not that exciting for me!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I also didn't liked it too much but the fragnance reminded me on one of the famous summer Escada scent (too me they all smell kind of the same but my sister love's it). So what I was trying to say is that it could be a cheap substitute for a Escada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's cool, thanks for letting me know! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.