Wednesday 19 June 2013

Spotted: Essence Ticket To Paradise LE

Hey there!
Today I'd like to talk about Essence's current Ticket To Paradise LE.
It contains 3 cream eyeshadows, 3 lipglosses, 2 lipliners, 4 nail polishes, 1 shimmer powder and 2 hair mascaras. All products can be seen here *click*.

The cream eyeshadows come in very fun summer colors, and they are extremely glittery. Pigmentation didn't seem to be the best, though.
The lipglosses also come in fun shades, but they weren't so much my taste. Would have loved to test the blue one, but it had already sold out here.
The lipliners in pink and orange correspond with the lipgloss shades, really fun.
The nail polishes aren't that special, 3 cremes, 1 glitter. All summer shades.
The shimmer powder looks gorgeous, I love the print! It felt like it's a little too warm for me, however.
And the hair mascara. Purple and turquoise to put some color accents in your hair. Not my style.

After all, this is a fun little LE, and I'm sure you could find something you like. For me it wasn't that interesting.
What did you think?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.