Saturday 8 June 2013

Review: Balea Professional After Sun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

Hello guys!
Today I'd like to review one of my current favorite hair products that I already raved about in my May Favorites: Balea's After Sun Shampoo! Here you go:
Information:
  • Balea After Sun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • part of the Balea Professional line
  • available at dm
  • contains 250 ml
  • costs 1,45 Euros
  • contains coconut oil and papaya extract
  • doesn't contain any silicones
  • contains a UV protectant
  • combines shampoo and conditioner in one product
Positives:
  • price
  • lovely summery scent, smells like coconut and papaya
  • scent lingers quite long in my hair
  • doesn't contain any silicones
  • contains a UV protectant
  • untangles the hair nicely
  • makes the hair very soft and easy to brush
  • doesn't irritate my scalp
Negatives:
  • availability
  • doesn't care your hair as much as a real conditioner would
I'm super happy with this shampoo! It works great for me, also when my hair was a little damaged from the beach. Highly recommend it!
Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.