Thursday 27 June 2013

Spotted: Essence Me & My Ice Cream LE

Hey there!

My local drugstore is rather quick at the moment, quite surprisingly actually, but they already have Essence's Me & My Ice Cream LE! Really cool, so I've got something to show you :)
This LE contains 3 eyeshadows, 3 lip balms, 1 cream blush, 1 pot of shimmer pearls, 4 nail polishes, 1 set of nail stickers and hand wipes. You can see all products here *click*.

The eyeshadows are all baked ones, and in rather light neutral colors. They are all very shimmery and looked great for day-to-day looks and highlights on the eye.
The lip balms come in fun colors and have a very interesting marble look to them. Don't know how the colors look on the lips, however.
The cream blush actually looks like a baked blush, which is rather weird :D The color is a coralish pink with a nice shimmer. It seemed to be pigmented quite nicely, but not too much. A very pretty shade, but I didn't feel like I needed it.
The shimmer pearls strongly resemble those of Guerlain, the Meteorites. They are basically little shimmery pearls in light shades such as light green, light pink, light peach, and mixed together they have a white-ish color with a slight shimmer, great for highlighting. I'm looking forward to trying these! It's called 01 I-cy U and was 3,25 Euros.
The nail polishes are all very cute, I quite liked them! All pastel shades, with the tiniest hint of a silver pearly shimmer in each of them. I bought the light mint shade, called 02 Always In My Mint. I did 3 thin coats for the swatch, was a bit streaky at first. It was 1,75 Euros.
The nail stickers are very cute, they look like colorful sprinkles! But I didn't need them.
Last but not least, the hand wipes. Cute idea for on the go, but I always keep hand sanitizer with me, so I don't need them.

After all, I quite liked this LE! It looks fun, the theme is a very cute one and the products seem very nice :) Finally something I liked!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. The pearls look pretty nice, But I think I will keep waiting for the Guerlain ones. They are in my wishlist from long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think getting the Guerlain ones is the better choice, they are a lot more expensive, but I'm sure worth the money as their quality is way better!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.