Tuesday 25 June 2013

July 2013 Essence LE Previews

Hi guys!
With July already nearing, I thought it was time to show you some Essence LE previews for that month :)
Essence will be releasing 2 LEs, and the first one will be called Me & My Ice Cream. You can see it here *click*. I really actually like the pastel shades and the cuteness of it, can't wait to see it at the store :)
Other than that, Essence's second LE for July will be called Tribal Summer, *click*. This one is very matching for summer, but I don't find it that interesting. We'll see how I like it when it's out :)
What do you think of these LEs?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.