Friday 14 June 2013

NOTD June 14th: Kiko - 244

Hi guys!
More Kiko swatches for you, yay! :D Today I have Kiko's 244 for you :)
244 is a very very deep rather warm, plum-toned purple. It's almost black actually, or that's at least what it looks like! It's a creme.
Application was good, it went on very smoothly and was very squishy. I ended up doing 3 thin coats as I experienced some cuticle dragging.
I really like this shade, it's very pretty and might also be a good fall shade!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I would add it a glitter top coat to reflect sun light ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a really good idea, thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.