Friday 21 June 2013

NOTD June 21st: China Glaze - First Mate

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you what I'm currently wearing, First Mate by China Glaze!
First Mate is a navy blue creme. Nothing other than that, just a very true navy blue.
Application was great, it went on really smoothly :) I did 2 coats for full coverage.
First Mate was part of China Glaze's Spring 2010 Collection called Anchors Away. But it should still be available!
I really love this shade a lot, navy blue always works for me :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of a discontinued C&G polish from Essence. Underwater, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that could be true, but wasn't underwater shimmery?

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.