Tuesday 4 June 2013

NOTD June 4th: Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer - 643

Hey everyone!
Sometimes it's very fortunate to have sisters how are just (or almost) as into nail polish as you are. I get to borrow the prettiest shades! Today I'd like to show you Kiko's 643 from their current Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer line.
This shade is a apple green color with a golden flecks to it. It is a glitter nail polish that dries matte, just like OPI's Liquid Sand finish. The shade reminds me a lot of Zoya's Apple, just in matte.
Application was really great, it is a bit on the thick side, but has lovely coverage. It already looked great with just one coat, but I did a second one just to be sure.
I'm liking the glittery matte finish more and more, this really is a beautiful shade!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.