today I have a review for you :)
It's about my current top coat, the Pro White French one by Essence. Let's get the review started:
- part of the Essence permanent line
- costs 1.65 Euros for 8ml
- the brush is medium in lenght and width
- it makes your nails look milky
- dries fast, like when you finish your second hand, you can already start painting your first hand with color
- easy to apply
- good base against discoloration
- brightens up the nails a bit
- tends to bubble on the slightest uneven part of the nail
- it's visible, and not clear like I prefer it
What is your favorite base coat?
Talk to you later!