Monday 21 November 2011

NOTD November 21st: Harry Potter Nail Art

Hey there!
So it's time for a nail art design only a big big fan like me wears, but I think it's cool :D I did a Harry Potter weekend with my best friend, and we watched the first 4 movies in one night :D A big yay for being a freak!
And for the special occasion, I did Harry Potter nails. The background color is OPI - Rising Star from last year's Burlesque Holiday collection, and then I drew all of the stuff on with a toothpick and p2 - eternal.
I did the Deathly Hallows symbol twice, and then a H, a P and a lightning bolt. YAY :D
I'm not gonna keep spamming you with my crazy stuff, I think this is a good point to end this post here :D
See ya!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I like Harry Potter too;) I have watched all harry potter movies backwards.. so first 7.2 then 7.1 then 6 etc.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Of course! Harry Potter nails! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.