Friday 18 November 2011

As excited as one can be! :D

Hey there!
It's November 18th, and guess what happens today (at least here in Germany)! Harry Potter 7.2 DVD launches!
I can't wait to get to the store and get my very own DVD, I'm so excited!
And I think I'll be wearing my self-made Deathly Hallows t-shirt :D
Yes, I'm kind of a hardcore fan, but being normal is just boring, right?! :D
I officially declare myself a Harry Potter - no, not fan, but - freak!
What do you think? Will you be getting a DVD, too? Do you think I'm insane? I'm just as sane as Luna I guess :D
Harry Potter power, and yes, you can laugh about me :D
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. When I read the title, Harry Potter came to my mind, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't miss my today´s post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me feel better to see that there are other hardcore fans like me! I was the one that waited in line at midnite for all of the books when they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: is it that obvious?! :D
    I'm gonna check it out!

    @Heidi: so cool, finally someone who understands me! :D haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.