Friday 11 November 2011

China Glaze The Hunger Games Nail Polish Collection!

Hey there!
I just have to share this, I'm so so excited! You guys know I love The Hunger Games books series, and with the movie release nex pring, China Glaze is launching a collection for it, including 12 polishes! Just have a look at them: *click*
Aren't they so pretty? I'm in love :D
What do you think?
xoxo, Misch

EDIT: After all the law problems and everything that was happening about this collection, they have now changed the names of the collection and polishes, but the colors stayed the same. Just to make this complete!

2 comments:

  1. "Heat of the moment" looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: it totally does! I feel like I need like at least half of the collection ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.