Today I have a review about a tool that I've been using for about 2 weeks now. It's the Face Massager from Tchibo!
- costs 6,99 Euros
- is available at most Tchibo stores (don't know for how long, though!) and here *click* online
- is a massager with three interchangeable "heads": a brush, a sponge and a massager
- comes with batteries, instructions and a little pouch to store it
- you can use it in 2 different speeds
- it's PINK! :D
For the interested people: Instructions for use:
I thought for those of you who are really interested in this, it'd be better to take photos of the instructions. That way I don't forget anything, and you have it as detailed as in real life ;) Just click on them to enlarge them so you can read it better :)
- you have a lot of variety with it
- has a nice feeling on this skin --> a little like a home spa :)
- the sponge is really great for cleansing the skin
- the massaging tool is nice to help the moisturizer sink in
- I love the color :D
- when you buy it, you get really everything you need so it works
- is whole thing & idea is really convenient
- availability (I believe it's only available for a few weeks)
- the brush tool is too harsh for my skin
- there's no huge effect to it
- it makes a pretty loud noise
- you could discuss whether there's a real "need" to it
- could be too harsh for sensitive skin
Over all, I like this tool :) I especially use the sponge tool every second to third night, and it's great. But there's, like I mentioned above, no real effect visible, and it's not really a needed thing.
So it's nice, it's fun, but you don't have to have it. If you always wanted to get a version of the famous Clearsonic, you could give this a try, because it's not too expensive. But for very sensitive skin it's nothing.
Does anyone own this, too?
I'll see you later!