I lately bought a magazine, and in it there was a little sample for the new Nivea Express Moisture Body Lotion, and I'll now tell you how I liked it!
- for normal skin
- available at most drugstores for about 2 to 3 Euros
- this mini sample contained 4 ml and wasn't enough for my whole body
- it contains sea minerals and the Hydra IQ formula
- claims to soak in really quickly and to care your skin for a long time
- smells pretty noticeably like alcohol - too strong in my opinion
- I don't feel like this keeps my skin moisturized enough in 24h, although I have only normal skin
Well, I think this body lotion is definitely okay, and you can give it a try if you don't mind the strong alcohol scent. But I have tried better lotions, so I won't buy this in full size.
Did anyone try this, too?
Disclaimer: This was a free sample in a magazine, but it wasn't given me for this blog.