After the 1st anniversary of this blog, let's kick off the new blogging year with this post :) I finally have the review for the Catrice Blush Stick in C01 Tigerlilly. Here's what I think about it:
- is part of the Papagena Limited Edition
- costs 3,95 Euros
- has a matte coral color
- the stick has a noticeable sweet perfume scent
- the texture is really like wax
- contains 8.5 gramms of product
- the stick itself is way longer than the actual product
- the packaging feels like rubber
- is really really sheer
- isn't really visible on the cheeks, not even on light skin
- melts of really soon, especially if you have oily skin
- is a little too pricey for the poor quality
- the scent might be too strong for you
Well, as you might be able to tell, I'm a little disappointed. It's just not as good quality as you might expect a Catrice product to be...So, to be honest, don't get this one and save your money.
I'll see you soon!