Wednesday 12 January 2011

Review: Yves Rocher Apricot Peeling

Hey everyone,
today I have a little review about a peeling for you! It's the Apricot Peeling by Yves Rocher, the one I actually mentioned in my skincare routine *click*.
I've run out of it now and decided to tell you about my thought on it, because I already got a different peeling that I'll be using soon, and I don't want to leave this unmentioned :) Just so you know ahead of time: I didn't rebuy it because I wanted to try something different, not because I don't like it!
But now, let's get into the review:

Information:
- called Yves Rocher Apricot Stone Peeling
- Available at Yves Rocher stores and online at yves-rocher.com
- costs 6.50 Euros for 50 ml; most of the time you get 40-50% off
- smells like apricots (what a surprise ;))
- botanical-based ingredients
- you're supposed to use it once or twice a week

Positives:
+ nice scent
+ botanical-based ingredients
+ price
+ has a nice amount of peeling particles in it
+ removes all the dirt, dead skin cells and cleans the pores nicely
+ leaves my skin with that squeaky-clean feeling
+ doesn't break me out or anything
+ the little bottle lasts me at least 4 months with once-a-week-usage
sorry for this disgusting picture, but I tought you would like to see the consistency

Negatives:
- not really easy to get: you either drive to the store which is only in bigger cities or you order it online and pay for shipping :P

Bottom Line:
I really like this peeling! I cleans my skin and the product I apply afterwards can work in really nicely. I think I will go back to this when I finished trying something else!

What do you think of this peeling? Do you have a different favorite one?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch






2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.