Sunday 23 January 2011

NOTD January 23rd: China Glaze - Strawberry Fields

Hey there!
Today I have a polish for you guys which is Strawberry Fields by China Glaze. It's part of the Summer Days collection from 2009, but still available. Strawberry Fields is a pink with gold glass flecks. For those of you who don't know what glass flecks are: they're glitter particles that are bigger than normal glitters, and they almost look like little glass particles. The finish of these polishes is very shiny and smooth, even though there are so much glitter particles in it.
The glass flecks in this polish are very noticable, especially in the sunlight. I love this polish a lot, it's gorgeous and screams SUMMER! :)
I used three coats to get it opaque, but you could get away with 2 thick ones. It lasted 3 days before it showed some tipwear and I removed it after a full week because there were a few chippings.
Do you own this polish, too? What do you think of glass flecks?


xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.