Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Hey guys,
I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve last night and already recovered a little from the fun parties you hopefully had :) Happy New Year of 2011 everyone! Let's make the best possible out of it!

I haven't really a whole post for today, I'll just show you some pictures from last night :)

The make-up I wore was navy blue smokey eyes and they were inspired by this video by Tiffany D *click*
The lighting was pretty bad, so I don't really have good pictures for you, sorry :P I just used some products from my personal collection, feel free to ask if you want to know about a certain thing :)


My nails were a little nail art piece, I just draw some designs on some of my nails. I draw 2 champagne glasses, and some random luck symbols.
 


These are just a few pictures from the firework last night. I had a ton of fun trying out to capture them with my new camera, and some of them got really pretty :)








What was your New Year's Eve like? Did you enjoy yourself? I hope so!

A Happy New Year of 2011 to all of you! Let's make it a success!
I hope for this year that I'll be able to keep on blogging, making this blog a success and that you'll support me :) Cross your fingers for it to work out ;)
Love ya <3

xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.