Sunday 2 January 2011

Best of Beauty/ Favorites of 2010!

Hey there!
I know a lot of beauty gurus already did their favorites of the year of 2010 in the last days of that year, but I decided to do that now, since the new year has started! These are my favorites of the whole year instead of only the ones for the month of December :)
I will also sometimes mention just brands, because I got to know them this year and liked them. Here we go, my favorites:

- Jesse's Girl Stuff: I placed my first order there in summer this year, and I really like their stuff! So pretty colors, and great quality!

just some of my Jesse's Girl stuff 
- The "NEW" Catrice: Catrice changed their whole nail polish line in spring of 2010, made so pretty colors, and then this fall they changed almost all of the rest of their line, and it's so good! The quality got so much better, it's amazing! Catrice is my favorite drugstore brand :)
some things from the whole great catrice stuff
- OPI nail polishes: This is another brand I discovered in 2010, and OPI is just so amazing :) Unfortunately a bit pricey in Germany, and now Coty bought it, so the polishes will probably get tested on animals :P but I still loved it this year.


just some of my OPI polishes to stand for them all
- China Glaze nail polishes: Discovered them in 2010 and immediately fell in love! So good quality and amazing colors :)
just 2 of my china glaze polishes to stand for them all
- Nivea Ideal Finish Foundation: This is actually the first foundation I ever bought, and I love it! I expected to have to look around and try different stuff until I find my favorite foundation, but I already did :) Here I wrote a review on it.  
YAY!
- Essence Eyeliner Pen: I love this one so much because it is a felt-tip liner which is so easy to use! You can create the thinnest lines that are still opaque, I love it!

love it!


- Catrice Lipstick in Ocean Sunrise from the Oceana LE: Such a pretty color, a reddish pink, which I wore a lot in summer, fall and winter! So so pretty :)
pretty pretty lip color :)
- Blush and Highlighting Products: I love it! I fell in love with cheek products in 2010, especially blush and highlighters :) Glowy cheeks all the way! :) 

just one of my favorite highlighting products
- Yves Rocher Summer Perfume "Aquarelles Vegetales": Y'all know that I love love love this perfume, I've been wearing it so often and can't get enough of it :)
yummy yummy scent <3

- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara: This is my go-to mascara, I use it all the time and always buy a new bottle after I finished one :) Perfect mascara for me!
great stuff!
I think that's what they are, my favs for the whole year of 2010 :)
What were you're favorites? I'm sure I forgot about a lot, but I remember these the most :) You want a review of anything?
See ya,
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.