Wednesday 26 January 2011

Review: Alverde Aqua Peeling Pearl

Hey everyone,
I just lately ran out of my peeling (or exfoliator, call it how you like to), the Yves Rocher Apricot Peeling. click here for the review! And I decided to get a different one. When I went to dm I saw this one and wanted to give it a try! Let's see how I liked it:

Information:
- contains 50 ml for 1.95 Euros at dm
- is from the Alverde Aqua Series which is for normal and combination oily skin
- you're supposed to use it once or twice a week on your face, neck and decollete
- promises to even out your complexion and clean your skin off anything

Positives:
+ light, citrusy scent (if you like it)
+ price
+ good ingredients from a natural cosmetics line
+ exfoliates the skin nicely, removes all of the dirt, sweat and dead skincells
+ works well for my skin: hasn't broken me out of anything

Negatives:
- only available at dm
- there aren't that much of the little peeling things/pearls inside of it, I prefer more
- doesn't leave my skin with that squeaky-clean feeling which I like about peelings

Bottom Line:
I do like this stuff, and it really good, but I still prefer the Yves Rocher Apricot Peeling which I reviewed here *click*, so I'll get a new bottle of that after I finished this one by Alverde.

I'm happy with this peelinga anyway! Do you like this, too?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.