Thursday 6 January 2011

Review: Sigma F80 Brush

Hey guys :)
I got this Sigma brush a while back and I want to tell you what I think about it!




Information: 
- called Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 (the old numbering is SS197)
- available at sigmabeauty.com for 16 $
- has synthetic bristles
- the handle is pretty thick
- the bristles are black on the bottom and white on the top
- it's a face brush, made for both liquid and powder products





Application with powder products:
It's really nice, easy to blend and you don't need a lot of product. It blends it in so nicely and I love that way of application. You can buff the powder into your face so well and it connects with your foundation, making your face appear more flawless.




Application with liquid products:
As nice as with powders! Since the bristles are synthetic, it doesn't absorb any product, so you don't need a lot and won't waste anything! The surface is getting almost flawless, depends on your skin, of course ;) It blends it in so well, I love it too!




Washing the brush:
I wash my brushes about once a week with baby shampoo, and that's what I did with this one when I used it with powder products. When I used it for foundation, I washed it after every use. It lathers really well with the baby shampoo I use and gets totally clean! It didn't lose any hair so far, too :) Unfortunately it takes a while for it to dry, but that's okay for me, because I always let it dry over night.
Brush cleansing blog post is coming up some time soon :)


the hair is really dense
Bottom Line:
I love love love it! It perfect for any kind of application, so I highly recommend it!


Does anyone own this brush as well? Do you love it as much as I do?
Hope you liked the review!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. i like your reviews! i just cant understand why you havent as much followers as other blogs that arent quite as informativ as yours! (my english is bad xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elisabeth_Bathory: Thank you so much :) but this is good english :) you can also write in german if you like to, i do understand that, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.