today I want to review Rival de Loop's Aqua Spray, which I already mentioned in my August Favorites.
- Rival de Loop Aqua Spray Aloe Vera
- available at Rossmann
- contains 75ml
- costs 1,25 Euros
- is basically water in a bottle with a small diffuser to spray it onto your face
- is supposed to vitalize, hydrate and refresh your face
- you can use it whenever you like, also over make-up
- Aloe Vera as a good moisturizing ingredient
- very small diffuser that makes the mist super fine
- easy to be used
- refreshes nicely, especially when it's hot
- soaks in quickly
- it doesn't make your face wet, it's just a soft mist
- you can use it over make-up without smudging it
- it doesn't dry out, it moisturizes lightly
- it's not really that moisturizing and rich, so don't expect it to take care of very dry skin
After all, I'm a big fan of this Aqua Spray. During the summer I keep it in my purse all the time, it's just perfect for a refreshment on the go. I think that everyone can use this, no matter what type of skin. It doesn't do any miracles to your skin, but it's a nice product.
What do you think of these facial sprays?