Tuesday 25 September 2012

NOTD September 25th: Essence - Party Princess

Hey there!
Today's polish is Essence's Party Princess, yay :D Don't you just love the name?!
Party Princess is a sheer, slightly tinted pink base with multi-colored glitter in it. The glitter color changes a little from angle to angle, it's super sparkly. It's more of a topper actually.
Application was okay, but the polish is really thick. I ended up doing 3 coats, and you can still see my natural nails underneath. It's not meant to be opaque.
I like this polish, also not fully opaque on its own. But I think I'll have to layer it over some other polish for an effect, that could be cool, too :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.