today I'd like to talk about the last product from Catrice's Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE, the Multi Color Blush C01 Gone With The Wind.
- Catrice Multi Color Blush C01 Gone With The Wind
- part of the Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE, September 2012
- contains 8.5 g
- costs 3,99 Euros
- it's a combination of a pressed and baked blush
- it's a matte coral pink base color with lighter and darker sprinkles
- pigmentation is nice but not too much
- easy to apply
- easy to blend
- looks natural
- it's limited
- you could overdo it, it's not that much of a light color
- the sprinkles fade with use
|after usage: the sprinkles fade|
What do you think of it?