Today I'd like to review a mascara I've been using for quite a while now!
- Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara
- available at every drugstore that carries Catrice
- contains 10ml
- costs 3,99 Euros
- is in the shade Ultra Black
- nice consistency, neither too thick nor too thin
- really pigmented black color
- lengthens the lashes nicely
- easy to apply
- doesn't smear
- doesn't add as much volume as it promises
- it will stick your lashes together when you use multiple coats
After all, I like this mascara. It's nice for daily use, and I'm glad I own it. For the low price, you really can't do anything wrong with purchasing it.
Has anyone of you tried it?