Wednesday 26 September 2012

Review: Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to review a mascara I've been using for quite a while now!
Information:
  • Catrice Lashes To Kill Ultra Black Mascara
  • available at every drugstore that carries Catrice
  • contains 10ml
  • costs 3,99 Euros
  • is in the shade Ultra Black
Positives:
  • price
  • nice consistency, neither too thick nor too thin
  • really pigmented black color
  • lengthens the lashes nicely
  • easy to apply
  • doesn't smear
Negatives:
  • doesn't add as much volume as it promises
  • it will stick your lashes together when you use multiple coats
After all, I like this mascara. It's nice for daily use, and I'm glad I own it. For the low price, you really can't do anything wrong with purchasing it.
Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about your product.Also, I’m happy to locate numerous useful information here within the post.Thank you for sharing.Would like to share the blog with my friends..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much :) I'm so glad you like it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.