A couple of days ago I already shared a review about Catrice's Lashes To Kill Mascara, and now I want to talk about the other mascara I'm using at the moment, Maybelline's Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara.
- Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara
- part of the Maybelline permanent line
- contains 10 ml
- costs 4,75 Euros
- shade: black
- promises a lot of volume
- price is okay
- nice black opaque color
- has a nice normal-sized wand
- it easy to apply
- it doesn't smudge easily
- it lengthens nicely
- it has a very natural look
- it doesn't volumize like it promises, there's almost no effect visible
- it doesn't separate your lashes
- your lashes will stick together easily, especially with multiple coats
After all, I'm a little torn. It's a great day-to-day mascara, but it just doesn't keep its promises! I wish it would be a little more volumizing, and that is the reason why I probably won't get this one again.
Has anyone of you tried it?